Monday, June 7, 2010

Alright, where did May go? It seems like yesterday it was Mother's Day and viola here it is June!
So my plan to scrapbook and not be so critical paid off fairly well. I produced six layouts and eight cards (for card club.) Not really amazing but modestly good.
I did realize something, unless I have a class project due, sketch challenge to get ready or layouts to do for my LSS, my motivation isn't always there. It's like I'm deadline motivated.
This month I'm struggling with Will I ever get it all scraped??? So when Heidi Swapp on her WebShow (Wednesday Evenings) challenged viewers to scrap three layouts a week for twelve weeks for a total of thirty-six layouts, I thought that's for me! If you want to play along too here's the link http://www.heidiswapp.typepad.com 
Have fun with it!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I only "thought" about doing the challenge, and I totally agree about deadlines! Gotta have 'em or I don't get anything done. Tonight is Janet Hopkins, can't wait, are you going to watch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout...Can't believe how big those kids are getting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to watch live but had to watch after it was over (not the same by the way) In a few weeks I won't have to babysit every Wednesday so I can watch a few "live" shows.

    ReplyDelete