Friday, September 3, 2010

Making History

It's funny how God puts you in a place and you think, why? Completely forgetting that He already knows the plans He has for me. Which brings me to a moment in time when the owner of this store asked me to stay till the end and close the store with her.
In the span of scrapbook time and  the memories in this store I am relatively a newbie. I don't have history with the employees or seniority for that matter.
I was just asked to stay and do my job right up to the end and I'm glad I did.
Today I realized that I am part of the history of this store with true friendships,  lasing memories and a better understanding of why I'm here. Because of that I am looking forward to the days ahead building more memories with the new owners and employees of  The Scrapbook Store!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I got to meet you through TSS. What a wonderful era it was...and here's to the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with AnnaMarie. Here's to the future!

    ReplyDelete